Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My new blog...

Hey there, just wanted to let you know about my new blog - Super E.I. Girl!
It's going to be specifically about information, stories, and struggles that come from living with Environmental Illness. "Super E.I. Girl!" is my super-hero name. =) Well, I'm not exactly a super-hero, but it does take some special abilities to live with this disease, namely a sense of humor, a wonderful caregiver, and lots of God's grace! =)
Anyway, one reason I'm doing this is to help raise awareness about Environmental Illness. It's what I call the "invisible epidemic." Studies show that around 20% of the population are affected by sensitivity to everyday chemicals. Several hundred thousand people in the US are affected by E.I., even if some of them don't know there's a name for it. I hope this new blog will be helpful for anyone with E.I. but also for the many people who have no idea what a real and difficult disease it is.
Anyway, I hope you'll check it out from time to time.
Here's the link: http://supereigirl.blogspot.com/
May you day be healthy and joy-filled!
Because of Jesus,
-Joanna

No comments: