Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hallelujah! (¡Aleluya!)


As I celebrate Easter this year, I’m reminded of the words of this precious hymn:

I serve a risen Saviour; He's in the world today.
I know that He is living, whatever men may say.
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him He's always near.

Chorus:
He lives! He lives! Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.
He lives! He lives! Salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my heart.


Jesus rose from the grave! 
He is alive and real today! 
And He lives IN ME!

HALLELUJAH!


¡Aleluya!

Al celebrar la Pascua este año, recuerdo las palabras de este precioso himno:

Al Cristo vivo sirvo y él en el mundo está;
Aunque otros lo negaren, yo sé que él vive ya.
Su mano tierna veo, su voz consuelo da,
Y cuando yo le llamo, muy cerca está.

Coro
¡Él vive! ¡Él vive! ¡Hoy vive el Salvador!
Conmigo está y me guardará mi amante Redentor.
¡Él vive! ¡Él vive! Me imparte salvación;
Sé que él viviendo está porque vive en mi corazón.


¡Jesús se levantó de la tumba!
¡Está vivo y es real hoy!
¡Y vive EN MÍ!

¡ALELUYA!

No comments: