Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

You Know (Tú Sabes)


For God is greater than our hearts, and He knows everything. -1 John 3:20b 

When I feel confused and search for truth, Lord you know.
When I have so many questions and few answers, Lord you know.
When others judge and I can't explain, Lord you know.
When I don't even understand myself, Lord you know.
When I wonder about the future, Lord you know.
When I'm finally still and fix my thoughts on you, Lord you know.

You know the truth I seek.
You know what I need.
You know what's in my heart.
You know who I am.
You know your good plans for me.
You know you are all I need.

Thank you my Lord, you know it all.
Amen.


Tú Sabes

Dios es más grande que nuestro corazón y lo sabe todo. -1 Jn. 3:20b

Cuando me siento confundida y busco la verdad, Señor tú sabes.
Cuando tengo tantas preguntas y pocas respuestas, Señor tú sabes.
Cuando otros juzgan y yo no puedo explicar, Señor tú sabes.
Cuando no puedo entenderme a mí misma, Señor tú sabes.
Cuando me pregunto acerca del futuro, Señor tú sabes.
Cuando finalmente me quedo quieta y fijo mis pensamientos en ti, Señor tú sabes.

Tú sabes la verdad que busco.
Sabes lo que necesito.
Sabes lo que hay en mi corazón.
Sabes quien soy.
Sabes tus buenos planes para mí.
Sabes que eres todo lo que necesito.

Gracias mi Señor, tú lo sabes todo.
Amén

No comments: