Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A New Year of Possibilities (Un Año Nuevo de Posibilidades)

You probably guessed from the verses I posted last week that my theme for this year is - "with God all things are POSSIBLE."

I'm trying to remember this as I consider the year ahead. 

With God - 
It's possible that I can do things I used to think I couldn't do. 
It's possible that I can think and act differently in certain areas this year. 
It's possible that whatever happens I can see life through God's perspective. 
It's possible...

Yes, praise God, with Him all things are possible! =)


What about you? Do you have a theme or specific verse for 2014? Have you taken some time to pray about this year and ask yourself some thoughtful questions?

Here are some questions I wrote in my journal this week:

What are some of my goals for this year?

What am I praying and asking God for this year?

What do I want God to change in me this year?


The start of a new year is a great time to consider where we are now and where we want to be in the future. It's a great time to pause and seek God's direction. 

I'm excited about this year and all the possibilities with God! I'd love to hear what you're thoughts are for the year ahead. 


I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes. -Psalm 119:59

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, -Hebrews 10:24


Un Año Nuevo de Posibilidades

Por los versículos que publiqué la semana pasada probablemente adivinaste que mi tema para este año es – “con Dios todo es POSIBLE.”

Estoy tratando de recordarlo al considerar el año que tenemos por delante.

Con Dios –
Es posible que yo pueda hacer cosas que acostumbraba pensar que no podía.
Es posible que pueda pensar y actuar de manera diferente en ciertas áreas este año.
Es posible que yo pueda ver la vida a través de la perspectiva de Dios en cualquier cosa que pase.
Es posible

Sí, gracias a Dios, ¡con él todo es posible!

¿Qué de ti? ¿Tienes un tema o versículo específico para 2014? ¿Has tomado tiempo para orar acerca de este año y te has hecho algunas preguntas que te hagan pensar?

Aquí hay algunas preguntas que escribí en mi diario esta semana:

¿Cuáles son algunas de mis metas este año?

¿Por qué estoy orando y qué le estoy pidiendo a Dios para este año?

¿Qué quiero que Dios cambie en mí este año?

El comienzo de un año nuevo es un maravilloso tiempo para considerar donde estamos ahora y donde queremos estar en el futuro. Es un gran momento para tomar una pausa y buscar la dirección de Dios.

¡Estoy animada acerca de este año y todas las posibilidades con Dios! Me encantaría escuchar cuáles son tus pensamientos para el año que comienza.

Me he puesto a pensar en mis caminos, y he orientado mis pasos hacia tus estatutos. –Salmo 119:59

Preocupémonos los unos por los otros, a fin de estimularnos al amor y a las buenas obras. -Hebreos 10:24

No comments: