Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Some Encouraging Verses for the New Year (Algunos versículos de ánimo para el Año Nuevo)

These are some of the verses I'm thinking about as I begin this new year. 


For nothing is impossible with God. -Luke 1:37

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." -Mark 10:27


I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? -Jeremiah 32:37
This is what the LORD says to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of...to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut: 
I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. -Isaiah 45:1-3

and suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison house were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were unfastened. -Acts 16:26 (NASB)
because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me. -I Corinthians 16:9
...These are the words of Him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. -Revelation 3:7-8
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. -Matthew 7:7-8

I hope these words of God encourage and inspire you through whatever comes in 2014.

God bless!



Algunos versículos de ánimo para el Año Nuevo

Aquí están algunos de los versículos en los que estoy pensando al comenzar este año nuevo.


Porque para Dios no hay nada imposible. -Lucas 1:37

—Para los hombres es imposible —aclaró Jesús, mirándolos fijamente—, pero no para Dios; de hecho, para Dios todo es posible. -Marcos 10:27


Yo soy el Señor, Dios de toda la humanidad. ¿Hay algo imposible para mí? -Jeremías 32:27
Así dice el Señor a Ciro, su ungido,
    
a quien tomó de la mano derecha...
para abrir a su paso las puertas
    
y dejar abiertas las entradas:
«Marcharé al frente de ti,
    
y allanaré las montañas;
haré pedazos las puertas de bronce
    
y cortaré los cerrojos de hierro.
Te daré los tesoros de las tinieblas,
    
y las riquezas guardadas en lugares secretos,
para que sepas que yo soy el Señor,
    
el Dios de Israel, que te llama por tu nombre. -Isaías 45:1-3

De repente se produjo un terremoto tan fuerte que la cárcel se estremeció hasta sus cimientos. Al instante se abrieron todas las puertas y a los presos se les soltaron las cadenas. -Hechos 16:26
porque se me ha presentado una gran oportunidad para un trabajo eficaz, a pesar de que hay muchos en mi contra. -1 Corintios 16:9
Esto dice el Santo, el Verdadero, el que tiene la llave de David, el que abre y nadie puede cerrar, el que cierra y nadie puede abrir: Conozco tus obras. Mira que delante de ti he dejado abierta una puerta que nadie puede cerrar. Ya sé que tus fuerzas son pocas, pero has obedecido mi palabra y no has renegado de mi nombre. -Apocalipsis 3:7-8
Pidan, y se les dará; busquen, y encontrarán; llamen, y se les abrirá. Porque todo el que pide, recibe; el que busca, encuentra; y al que llama, se le abre. -Mateo 7:7-8

Confío en que estas palabras de Dios te animen e inspiren en medio de cualquier situación que venga en el 2014.

¡Dios te bendiga!

No comments: