Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Amazing Adventure (Aventura Maravillosa)


I'm finally back from all my travels, and wow, what a summer it was!!! God did so many awesome and amazing things! He blessed me in more ways than I can describe! Here are just a few of the things I'm praising Him for - 

- He provided housing for me every step - with old friends, friends of friends, and even perfect strangers! 

- He gave me wonderful times of reconnecting with people, making many new friends, and opportunities to encourage others. 

- He provided for all my needs from food to rides and vehicles to borrow, rest, etc. 

- He gave me new perspectives, ideas, direction, encouragement, faith, etc. 

There's so much more, but I'll keep it short by saying I'm so grateful for the adventure of the last several weeks! And I'm looking forward to where God will take things from here. He continues to surprise and amaze me! :) 

Thank you for your prayers! Wherever you are on your journey today, may you find many reasons to praise your faithful God. 

Here are some pictures from my travels. :) 

In California - 
A day at the beach! It was beautiful! 
En California:
¡Un día en la playa! ¡Fue hermoso!



So great seeing the mountains again. 
Qué grandioso ver las montañas de nuevo.



Visiting the church I grew up in for 3-5th grades.
Visita a la iglesia donde crecí desde el tercer grado hasta el quinto.



Spending time with old friends and new friends. 
Pasando tiempo con viejos y nuevos amigos.


 

In Idaho - 
The people I stayed with have the most amazing view and an incredible garden. 
En Idaho:
Las personas con quienes me quedé tenían la más maravillosa vista y un jardín increíble.





In Texas - 
New experience #37 - renting a car and driving myself around the Dallas area (only by the grace and power of the Holy Spirit!). 
En Texas:
Nueva experiencia #37 – alquilé un carro y manejé yo misma alrededor del área de Dallas (¡solamente por la gracia y poder del Espíritu Santo!).



I got to be in the audience for a taping of the tv show Life Today! 
¡Pude estar en la audiencia para la grabación del programa de televisión “La Vida Hoy”!



More new friends! :) 
¡Más amigos nuevos! :)

  

And now I am FINALLY back HOME again!!! Praise God! :)
Y FINALMENTE ¡¡¡estoy en CASA!!! ¡Gracias a Dios! :)



Aventura Maravillosa

Finalmente estoy de regreso de todos mis viajes y, ¡bueno! ¡¡¡Qué verano el que tuve!!! ¡Dios hizo muchas cosas maravillosas e increíbles! ¡Me bendijo en más formas de las que podría describir! Aquí hay solamente unas pocas de las cosas por las que le alabo –

-Proveyó hospedaje para mí a cada paso – con viejos amigos, amigos de amigos, ¡y hasta perfectos extraños!

-Me dio momentos maravillosos de reconectar con la gente, hacer muchos nuevos amigos y oportunidades para animar a otros.

-Proveyó para todas mis necesidades desde comida hasta paseos y vehículos que podía pedir prestados, descanso, etc.

-Me dio nuevas perspectivas, ideas, dirección, ánimo, fe, etc.

Hay mucho más, pero lo haré corto diciendo que estoy muy agradecida por ¡la aventura de las últimas semanas! Y estoy anhelando ver a donde lleva Dios las cosas ahora. ¡Sigue sorprendiéndome y maravillándome!:)

¡Gracias por tus oraciones! Donde sea que estés en tu viaje hoy, que encuentres muchas razones para alabar a tu fiel Dios.

Aquí hay unas fotos de mis viajes. :)

No comments: