Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Do You Know? (¿Sabes?)


Do you know that I am the everlasting God? The Creator of all things? (Isaiah 40:28)

Do you know that I am the "I AM" - the All-Sufficient one? (Exodus 3:14)

Do you know that nothing is too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:17, 27)

Do you know that my love for you never fails? (Psalm 107)

Do you know that I am with you always? (Matthew 28:20)

Do you know that I am for you? (Romans 8:31-32)

Do you know that I keep my promises? (Joshua 23:14)

Do you know that I delight in you and sing over you? (Zephaniah 3:17)

Do you know that I am good and what I do is good? (Psalm 119:68)

Do you know that my thoughts toward you are to give you a future and a hope? (Jeremiah 29:11)

Do you know that it doesn't matter what others say about you because I knit you together in your mother's womb and you are my special work of art? (Psalm 139:13-16, Ephesians 2:10)

Do you know that I treasure you more than you can possibly imagine? (Matthew 13:44)

Do you know that I can do all things and no plan of mine can be thwarted? (Job 42:2)

Do you know?


Be still and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10)

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. (John 8:32)


¿Sabes?

¿Sabes que yo soy el Dios eterno? ¿El Creador de todas las cosas? (Is. 40:28)

¿Sabes que yo soy en “YO SOY” – el Todo-suficiente? (Éxodo 3:14)

¿Sabes que nada es imposible para mí? (Jer. 32:17, 27)

¿Sabes que mi amor por ti nunca falla? (Sal. 107)

¿Sabes que siempre estoy contigo? (Mat. 28:20)

¿Sabes que estoy de tu parte? (Ro. 8:31-32)

¿Sabes que cumplo mis promesas? (Jo. 23:14)

¿Sabes que me deleito en ti y canto por ti? (Sofonías 3:17)

¿Sabes que yo soy bueno y lo que hago es bueno? (Sal. 119:68)

¿Sabes que mis pensamientos hacia ti son darte un futuro y una esperanza? (Je. 29:11)

¿Sabes que no importa lo que otros digan de ti porque yo te tejí en el vientre de tu madre y eres mi obra admirable? (Sal. 139:13-16; Ef. 2:10)

¿Sabes que te atesoro más de lo que te puedes llegar a imaginar? (Mat. 13:44)

¿Sabes que puedo hacer todas las cosas y que ningún plan mío puede ser frustrado? (Job 42:2)

¿Sabes?


Quédate quieto y conoce que yo soy Dios. (Sal. 4:10)

Entonces conocerás la verdad y la verdad te hará libre. (Jn. 8:32)

No comments: