Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Words

I love words...

- like a painter loves colors
- like a musician loves notes
- like a sculptor loves clay...

I love words because they instruct, encourage, challenge, and inspire.

I love rearranging words, combining words, and studying words.

I love it when God gives me His words - whether for an email, a journal, a poem, a chapter or a story.

I love the ancient words God gave His people centuries ago that are still blessing my life today.

And in those rare moments when there are no words, I love The Word - who knows all words, sees my heart, and loves me still.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." -John 1:1,14
.

2 comments:

Mrs said...

And I love this! Thanks for sharing!

Cohen Ezelle said...

I just got done reading the entire first page of your blogs and am coming away blessed. You've got a gift to communicate big, lasting truths in just a few words. I'll be adding your blog to others I follow.