Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Change (Cambio)


You've probably heard it said that the only constant in life is change. 

You can see change all around, especially this time of year. The weather is changing. The leaves are changing. The kids are changing. 

Sometimes change is necessary, even a good thing. In many ways change is a gift. I'm thankful for the ability to change, so I'm not forever stuck in the same habits, thoughts, or circumstances. 

Right now a lot is changing in my life. My health is improving - something I've prayed for years that God would change. And it's happening! But even welcome change can still be difficult, confusing or stressful. 

As I try to navigate my way through all the changes happening in my life right now, I'm so very thankful that one thing will never change - my GOD! 

Jesus is the same "yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8). 

As I journey through this life of constant change, my God remains the same. And best of all, He is WITH ME always. 

"...surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:20b).

Cambio

Probablemente hayas escuchado que lo único constante en la vida es el cambio.

Puedes ver el cambio en tu derredor, especialmente en esta época del año. El clima, las hojas, los niños están cambiando.

A veces, el cambio es necesario, incluso bueno. En muchas formas es un regalo. Estoy agradecida por la capacidad de cambiar; así no estoy atrapada para siempre en los mismos hábitos, pensamientos o circunstancias.

Ahora mismo, mucho está cambiando en mi vida. Mi salud está mejorando – algo que había orado por años que Dios cambiara. ¡Y está sucediendo! Pero aún el cambio bienvenido puede ser difícil, confuso o estresante.

Mientras trato de navegar a través de todos los cambios que están sucediendo en mi vida ahora mismo, estoy tan agradecida que hay algo que nunca va a cambiar – ¡mi DIOS!

Jesucristo es el mismo “ayer, y hoy, y por los siglos” (Hebreos 13:8).

Mientras viajo a través de esta vida de constante cambio, mi Dios permanece igual. Y lo mejor de todo, Él ESTÁ CONMIGO siempre.

“…y he aquí yo estoy con vosotros todos los días, hasta el fin del mundo” (Mateo 28:20b).

No comments: