Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

No Fear (Sin Temor)

These are some of the verses I'm thinking about to help me practice living fearlessly this year. I hope they'll encourage you also!


Do not be terrified by them, for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a great and awesome God. -Deuteronomy 7:21
The LORD Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. -Deuteronomy 31:8
David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished." -1 Chronicles 28:20
The LORD is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? ... Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. -Psalm 27:1,3

When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted. -Psalm 138:3

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, "You are my servant"; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:9-10

But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
    
whose confidence is in Him.
He will be like a tree planted by the water
    
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
    
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
    
and never fails to bear fruit. -Jeremiah 17:7-8

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. -John 14:27
Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. -Ephesians 6:19-20
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear.... -1 John 4:18

Let's live fearlessly this year by God's power and grace!



Sin Temor

Estos son algunos de los versículos en los que estoy pensando para ayudarme a vivir sin temor este año. Confío en ¡que te animen también a ti!


No te asustes ante ellos, pues el Señor tu Dios, el Dios grande y temible, está contigo. -Deuteronomio 7:21
El Señor mismo marchará al frente de ti y estará contigo; nunca te dejará ni te abandonará. No temas ni te desanimes. -Deuteronomio 31:8
Además, David le dijo a su hijo Salomón: «¡Sé fuerte y valiente, y pon manos a la obra! No tengas miedo ni te desanimes, porque Dios el Señor, mi Dios, estará contigo. No te dejará ni te abandonará hasta que hayas terminado toda la obra del templo del Señor.» -1 Crónicas 28:20
El Señor es mi luz y mi salvación; ¿a quién temeré?
El Señor es el baluarte de mi vida; ¿quién podrá amedrentarme?
Aun cuando un ejército me asedie, no temerá mi corazón;
aun cuando una guerra estalle contra mí, yo mantendré la confianza. -Salmos 27:1,3

Cuando te llamé, me respondiste; me infundiste ánimo y renovaste mis fuerzas. -Salmos 138:3

Te tomé de los confines de la tierra, te llamé de los rincones más remotos,
y te dije: “Tú eres mi siervo.” Yo te escogí; no te rechacé.
Así que no temas, porque yo estoy contigo; no te angusties, porque yo soy tu Dios.
Te fortaleceré y te ayudaré; te sostendré con mi diestra victoriosa. -Isaías 41:9-10

Bendito el hombre que confía en el Señor,
    
y pone su confianza en él.
Será como un árbol plantado junto al agua,
    
que extiende sus raíces hacia la corriente;
no teme que llegue el calor,
    
y sus hojas están siempre verdes.
En época de sequía no se angustia,
    
y nunca deja de dar fruto. -Jeremías 17:7-8

La paz les dejo; mi paz les doy. Yo no se la doy a ustedes como la da el mundo. No se angustien ni se acobarden. -Juan 14:27
Oren también por mí para que, cuando hable, Dios me dé las palabras para dar a conocer con valor el misterio del evangelio, por el cual soy embajador en cadenas. Oren para que lo proclame valerosamente, como debo hacerlo. -Efesios 6:19-20
Sino que el amor perfecto echa fuera el temor.... -1 Juan 4:18

¡Vivamos este año sin temor por el poder y la gracia de Dios!

No comments: