Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Living Life (Viviendo La Vida)

I realized it's been a while since I've posted any photos on here. So I thought I'd share some from the last few months. It's such a blessing to be able to enjoy life again! Thank you God! =)

Caí en cuenta que hace tiempo no he publicado fotos aquí. Así que pensé compartir algunas de los últimos meses. ¡Es una bendición tan grande poder disfrutar la vida de nuevo! ¡Gracias Dios! =)
  

Family scrapbooking party in August for my mom's birthday. Lots of memories & great fun! =)                                                       Fiesta familiar de álbumes de recortes en agosto, por el cumpleaños de mi mamá. ¡Muchos recuerdos y mucha alegría! =)
Saw this t-shirt while shopping in Wal-mart and it made laugh! My new motto. =) 
Vi esta camiseta mientras estaba de compras en Wal-mart ¡y me hizo reír! Mi nuevo lema. =)
“Solo soy un muy caprichoso rayo de sol.”

Visiting with my sweet friend and her family before they moved overseas as missionaries.
De visita con mi dulce amiga y su familia antes que viajaran al extranjero como misioneros.

Birthday lunch for my beautiful sister-in-law.
Almuerzo de cumpleaños para mi hermosa cuñada.

Mom and I cleaned the garage & had a garage sale in October.
Mamá y yo limpiamos el garaje y tuvimos una venta de garaje en Octubre.

Mom's flowers blooming in the back yard, so pretty!
Las flores de mamá floreciendo en el jardín de atrás, ¡tan lindas!



Mom playing cards with the grandkids (while my sister and I chatted). =)                           Mi mamá jugando cartas con los nietos (mientras mi hermana y yo charlábamos). =)
My niece's 2nd birthday party:
Fiesta del segundo cumpleaños de mi sobrina:


My mom and brother planted this tree after we moved here in 2000. It started small but now it's a huge, strong tree. It reminds me that as we go through various seasons of life, God is always at work growing us - into people who display His glory.

They will be called oaks of righteousness,
    
a planting of the LORD
    
for the display of His splendor.
-Isaiah 61:3c

Mi mamá y mi hermano plantaron este árbol después que nos mudamos aquí en el 2000. Comenzó pequeño pero ahora es un árbol enorme y fuerte. Me recuerda que mientras vamos a través de varias etapas de la vida, Dios siempre está obrando para desarrollarnos – en personas que despleguemos Su gloria.

…Serán llamados árboles de justicia, plantío de Jehová, para gloria suya.
- Isaías 61:3c




May God's presence bring you joy each day.
Que la presencia de Dios te traiga gozo cada día.


3 comments:

Andrew said...

Love your blog!

Thank you for sharing!

Beth M. said...

Loved seeing the photos, Joanna! Thank you for sharing and your continual encouragement. I appreciate how you point others to Jesus by your consistent walk with Him. I love you, friend!

Joanna K. Harris said...

Thanks Andrew & Beth! I'm thankful for you guys too! =)