Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Unfailing (Infalible)

Are you feeling weary, frustrated, overwhelmed?

After years of intense suffering, I really can't complain about my life now. But sometimes just the little challenges can add up and cloud my perspective. As I poured out my heart to the Lord, He reminded me of something very important - my GOD is unfailing! 

No matter how I feel, what I do or don't do, what circumstances I'm in, or what attitudes I have...God never fails. He doesn't change. He is everything I need in every situation and every moment.

My God is unfailing.

When I sin, unfailing forgiveness. (Eph. 1:7)
When I doubt, unfailing promises. (Josh. 23:14)
When I'm confused, unfailing wisdom. (Jam. 1:5)
When I'm weak, unfailing strength. (2 Cor. 12:9-10)
When I weep, unfailing comfort. (2 Cor. 1:3-4)
When I'm lonely, unfailing presence. (Heb. 13:5b)
When I'm discouraged, unfailing encouragement. (2 Thess. 2:16)
When I fail, unfailing faithfulness. (2 Tim. 2:13)
In every need, unfailing grace. (Heb. 4:16)
With every breath, unfailing love. (Ps. 90:14)

The remedy for weariness, discouragement, stress? 

"Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace."

Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. -Lam. 3:21-23


Infalible

¿Te sientes débil, frustrado, abrumado?

Después de años de sufrimiento intenso, en realidad no me puedo quejar de mi vida ahora. Pero a veces, aun los desafíos pequeños se suman y nublan mi perspectiva. Al derramar mi corazón delante del Señor, Él me recordó algo muy importante -¡mi Dios es infalible!

¡Sin importar como me siento, lo que hago o no hago, las circunstancias en que estoy o las actitudes que tengo… Dios nunca falla. No cambia. Él es todo lo que necesito en cada situación y cada momento.

Mi Dios es infalible.

Cuando peco, perdón infalible. (Ef. 1:7)
Cuando dudo, promesas infalibles. (Jos. 23:14)
Cuando estoy confundida, sabiduría infalible. (Stg. 1:5)
Cuando estoy débil, fortaleza infalible. (2 Co. 12:9-10)
Cuando lloro, consuelo infalible. (2 Co. 1:3-4)
Cuando estoy sola, presencia infalible. (He. 13:5b)
Cuando estoy desanimada, ánimo infalible. (2 Ts. 2:16)
Cuando fallo, fidelidad infalible. (2 Ti. 2:13)
En cada necesidad, gracia infalible. (He. 4:16)
En cada respiro, amor infalible. (Sal. 90:14)

¿El remedio para la debilidad, el desánimo, el estrés?

“Pon tus ojos en Jesus, mira fijamente su rostro maravilloso. Y las cosas terrenales se volverán extrañamente borrosas, a la luz de Su gloria y gracia.”

Pero algo más me viene a la memoria, lo cual me llena de esperanza: El gran amor del Señor nunca se acaba, y su compasión jamás se agota. Cada mañana se renuevan sus bondades; ¡muy grande es su fidelidad! –Lm. 3:21-23

No comments: