Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Looking Back, Looking Forward (Mirando hacia Atrás, Mirando hacia Adelante)


The start of a new year is a good time to reflect on both the past and the future. Last year definitely didn't go the way I had hoped or planned. But there were still many blessings and helpful lessons in it. I'm thankful that our awesome God never wastes anything in our lives. Our times are in His hands. 

As I look back at 2014,
- I'm thankful for the new friends God gave me. 
- I'm grateful for some special times with family and friends. 
- I rejoice in all the little miracles God did for me.
- I praise God for His grace, strength, faithfulness, and presence that never failed me.

As I look ahead to 2015, 
- I'm still praying for completely restored health.
- I'm eager to get back to my writing projects.
- I'll be watching for unexpected joys, adventures, and blessings.
- I want to be more aware of and grateful for God's love for me and His presence with me every day.

What about you? I'd love to hear some of your reflections.
What were some of the highlights of 2014 for you? 
What are some of your prayers and dreams for 2015?

I'm so thankful that Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  
Our past is covered by His grace. 
Our present is blessed with His presence. 
And our future is filled with joy and hope in Him!

Thank you again for sharing this journey with me. Let's keep encouraging one another and believing God for great things!

May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word. -2 Thess. 2:16-17


Mirando hacia Atrás, Mirando hacia Adelante

El comienzo de un nuevo año es un buen momento para reflexionar tanto en el pasado como en el futuro. El año pasado definitivamente no resultó de la manera como yo deseaba o había planeado. Pero aun así hubo muchas bendiciones y lecciones útiles en él. Estoy agradecida porque nuestro maravilloso Dios nunca desperdicia nada en nuestras vidas. Nuestros tiempos están en Sus manos.

Cuando miro atrás al 2014,
-Estoy agradecida por los nuevos amigos que Dios me dio.
-Agradezco algunos tiempos especiales con familia y amigos.
-Me regocijo en todos los pequeños milagros que Dios hizo para mí.
-Alabo a Dios por Su gracia, fortaleza, fidelidad y presencia que nunca me fallaron.

Cuando miro adelante a 2015,
-Todavía estoy orando por salud completamente restaurada.
-Estoy ansiosa por volver a mis proyectos de escritura.
-Estaré atenta a alegrías, aventuras y bendiciones inesperadas.
-Quiero estar más consciente y agradecida por el amor de Dios por mí y Su presencia conmigo cada día.

¿Qué de ti? Me encantaría escuchar algunas de tus reflexiones.
¿Cuáles fueron algunas de las cosas destacadas para ti en el 2014?
¿Cuáles son algunas de tus oraciones y sueños para el 2015?

Estoy muy agradecida porque Jesús es el mismo ayer, hoy y para siempre.
Nuestro pasado está cubierto por Su gracia.
Nuestro presente es bendecido por Su presencia.
¡Y nuestro futuro está lleno con gozo y esperanza en Él!

Gracias otra vez por compartir este viaje conmigo. Sigamos animándonos mutuamente y ¡creyendo en Dios para grandes cosas!

Que nuestro Señor Jesucristo mismo y Dios nuestro Padre, que nos amó y por su gracia nos dio consuelo eterno y una buena esperanza, los anime y les fortalezca el corazón,  para que tanto en palabra como en obra hagan todo lo que sea bueno. –2 Ts. 2:16-17

No comments: